Saturday, June 18, 2011

Presents are always fun.

But homemade presents are the best, aren't they?

I've been spending most of my craft energy on making things for other people lately. It's so much more fun to make something for someone else! I have a stack of projects I've started for myself or Bry, but instead, I have visions in my head of projects for the upcoming nephew and Christmas. Here are some of the things I've made in the past few months:


A pillow for my Aunt's 50th birthday. That's our song ;)


A toy box for Mason. (Ok, so this was Bryan's craft, but I helped)


A birthday quilt for Olivia(by far my favorite quilt I've made)


A "welcome to the world" quilt for Mason.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Olivia is the best! Everything is awesome. :-D

barbie said...

EVERYTHING IS SOOO WONDERFUL!

Katy said...

Thank you ladies :). And his poor niece... since we don't know her well thats all she ever gets. Olivia books for every celebration lol.