Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of watching our youngest nephew, Jude, for a few hours. I'll admit that I was somewhat nervous seeing as the last time I watched a baby was my now 8 year-old nephew.. But I've still got it! It was actually reassuring. Just in case we ever became with child accidentally or we become the newlyweds who start seeing shades of blue and pink shortly after the honeymoon, it's nice to know I haven't gone all rusty.

Between the time Alicia left and Ryan arrived home, we had a small period of time to spend together. He's at the point now where he's getting a true personality and wants to play, so it was great to really get to enjoy him.

Here are the two pictures I snapped on my phone to send to Uncle Bryan:

On the floor playing with(or more like, chewing on) his shape sorter

Eating(or more like, playing with) carrots

1 comment:

Alicia Kennedy said...

I love the one of him on the floor! I'm biased... but what a cutie.