Sunday, March 7, 2010

Today was a great day!

Today has been such a productive, yet relaxing, day. I was able to accomplish most of everything I wanted to - Plus some!
I must admit, though, that my favorite thing about days like these is all of the quality time spent with the dogs. I often feel horrible about them spending so much time in the cages while we're at work that having them out all day is a treat for all of us. The day was so beautiful that I spent time here and there outside with them and that hasn't happened for months. I think they were appreciative. In fact, to show their appreciation they decided to sit on and knock over all of the clean clothes I had just folded. Oh well. A great day was had by all, and maybe we'll even be able to squeeze a walk in before the day is up.

Cocoa laying on Daddy's blanket. She's such a Daddy's girl.



Yes, Mommy. I do realize that you just washed these clothes and need to hang them up, but they're so warm and comfortable!

No comments: